If you’ve had the pleasure of working in the hospitality industry for any amount of time, you’ll recognize a consistent theme among the people who drive it: it feels like a family. A family full of funny, smart, thoughtful, welcoming people who do their best to BRING their best to the job every day. And, while the realities of the pandemic have made it harder to be there for each other in person, we’re doing our best to get our Continental branch of the family back to the face to face, in person connections that are the cornerstone of the hospitality industry.
Sometimes “figuring it out” is not easy. It was hard to figure out how to tie your shoes or ride a bike. It’s hard to conjugate verbs in Spanish or to figure out how to work remotely AND manage distance learning for multiple kids.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Four Seasons Jackson Hole: Where Rustic and Luxury Meet
- Saving Now: It’s Never Too Late To Improve Your Financial Health
- Continental’s Rendezvous With Cape Cod’s “Matron By the Sea”
- Celebrating 20 Years: A Look Back and Our Hopes for the Future
- Continental Shines Some Light on the Marriott Marquis San Diego