Every year in March, our industry celebrates Women in Construction. This year, in spite of all the distractions and worries we are facing as an industry and a nation, we want to make sure that we are not losing sight of the amazing progress these women make. We will continue to not only celebrate their contributions but also to raise awareness of the opportunities often overlooked by young women searching for a career. With a nationwide shortage of trade contractors and the many opportunities for growth available, construction may be an excellent choice for smart, hardworking women who want to pursue what was, until recently, considered an uncommon path.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Four Seasons Jackson Hole: Where Rustic and Luxury Meet
- Saving Now: It’s Never Too Late To Improve Your Financial Health
- Continental’s Rendezvous With Cape Cod’s “Matron By the Sea”
- Celebrating 20 Years: A Look Back and Our Hopes for the Future
- Continental Shines Some Light on the Marriott Marquis San Diego